How to Find Codes
For some products, you may be required to enter unique codes such as your Navi ID, Unit ID, or other identifier prior to completing your purchase. Required codes are listed on the product page. See below for instructions on how to find the various codes in your vehicle.
2. Push “Map Information”
3. Write down NAVI ID (record and enter first 8 numeric digits)
2. On the information screen, highlight “Map Update” and push “ENTER”
3. Write down the Unit ID that appears on the next screen (you do not need to record the hyphen)
2. Push “Navigation Version”
3. Write down the serial number (8 digits) – note that it may contain leading zeroes (omit the hyphen)